Reports to (Hierarchical)
Financial Coordinator, Project Fin/HR Manager
Performing cash transactions, verifying supporting documentation, and maintaining records according to MSF standards and local finance policies.
- Controlling and monitoring cash payments from the cashbox and coding and recording cash transactions in the daily cashbook or accounting system,
- Performing daily cash counts and investigating any discrepancies
- Following-up on cash advances and ensuring they are duly settled
- Carrying out transfer requests between cash and safe box
- Checking the validity of invoices, approval signatories, and correctness of account codes
- Performing currency exchange operations when required.
- Assisting with the preparation of salary payments as required .
- Performing monthly reconciliations before closing the monthly accounts, managing bank reconciliations and monthly bank statements if applicable.
Qualifications or professional diploma in administration / accounting.
Experience in accounting (minimum 1 year).