Reports to (Hierarchical)
Personnel Development Manager/ Training Supervisor
Reports to (Functional)
Personnel Development Manager/ Training Supervisor / Medical Expert
Supporting in organizing and implementing the training activities and applying related tools within the mission according to MSF's standards and procedures in order to improve peoples capabilities in effectively achieving the mission's goals
- Organize and coordinate the logistics and administrative activities needed for learning activities such as distribution materials, equipment requests, transport arrangements, obtaining the material approval of other partners, etc.
- Participate in creation of any training material developed by the departments, including translating documents into local language; perform initial editing and proofreading and keeping the training materials available.
- Gather information on the learning activities (with pre-post-test evaluations, feedback from participants), and report problems, success and constraints.
- Prepare and gather documents for the selection process of participants.
- Support his/her supervisor in performing training needs assessments, determining appropriate content and target groups for training, ensuring the continued improvements and preparing a calendar of trainings to ensure the coverage of the training needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Assist the Facilitator/Trainer in delivering training courses and may deliver training course himself/herself when required.
- Carry out supply management (orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, consumption, etc.) in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Essential Secondary education. Administration, Teaching or communication related Diploma studies desirable. For Medical, a degree preferably in Public Health, Education, Social Work
- Working experience of at least 1 year in a relevant position.
- Desirable previous working experience in MSF or other NGO in developing countries
- Essential mission working language.
- Essential local language.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Results and Quality Orientation L1
- Teamwork and Cooperation L1
- Behavioural Flexibility L1
- Commitment.to MSF Principles L1
- Service Orientation L1
- Stress Management L2