Reports to (Hierarchical)
Carrying out specific technical and logistics works regarding his/her qualifications, according to MSF procedures and his/her superior's instructions, in order to contribute to the construction, smooth functioning, cleanliness and repairs within MSF premises
- Performing work in the areas of his/her qualifications according to his/her line manager's instructions. This can include the following jobs and functions:
- Storekeeper Assistant : Carrying out tasks of checking, recording, storing goods and preparing goods according to the storekeeper's instructions
- Mechanic Assistant : Assisting mechanics in performing all necessary servicing, repair and maintenance works of MSF vehicle fleet and motorised engines
- Driver Assistant : Assisting the driver in performing his duties
- Maintenance Agent: Performing repairs, maintenance and construction works, according to the supervisor's instructions
- Hygiene Agent : Carrying out cleaning activities in the mission
- Taking all necessary safety measures for each work done and ensuring the same for all his/her assistants.
- Ensuring cleanliness of common working areas.
- Ensuring proper use, storage and maintenance of the equipment and tools provided.
- Informing superiors of any incident that may occur in the course of his/her work
- Performing tasks delegated to him/her as specified below
Previous experience in work related jobs required
- Commitment to MSF Principles L1
- Behavioural Flexibility L1
- Stress Management L1
- Results and Quality Orientation L1
- Teamwork and Cooperation L1
- Service Orientation L1