LOGISTICS FIN HR MANAGER
Reports to (Hierarchical)
Reports to (Functional)
Logistics Coordinator / Finance Coordinator/ HR Coordinator
Planning, coordinating, and monitoring all technical logistics, supply chain, HR and finance related activities in the project according to MSF protocols, standards and policies, in order to optimize the mission’s response to the needs of the target population and ensure an optimal running of the project
- Establishing, planning and supervising in close collaboration with the PC and the LogCo/SupplyCo/HRCo/FinCo, the technical logistics and the supply, HR and Fin activities in the project. Identyfying and addressing the needs of the project
- Monitoring the implementation of the following activities in accordance with MSF procedures and guidelines:
- supervising a support structure and the timely execution of all curative and preventive maintenance and repairs for the effective management of all MSF equipment and facilities in order to ensure its good condition and usability. Supervising and training the teams of drivers, mechanics and any other staff involved in vehicle management in order to ensure their operating capabilities
- Supervising, planning and guaranteeing the quality of construction and rehabilitation projects and the first line ICT support
- Managing the team of guards
- Ensure construction/rehabilitation works and energy/electricity installation/maintenance
- Coordinating, in close collaboration with the Medical referent in the project and the LogCo, the supply chain processes and systems, keeping updated information on stocks (expiry dates, security level, pipeline and lead times) in order to ensure availability of all the medical and non-medical material and related services under optimal conditions.
- Supervising administration related activities, in close relation with the Finance-Admin Manager and in accordance with the MSF purchasing and payment procedures for the mission
- Implementing, in conjunction with the line manager the water sanitation activities planned for the Project, proposing improvements when necessary, in order to ensure project healthy conditions.
- Carrying out Finance related activities, in close relation with the Finance Manager,ensuring taxes and national social insurances compliance, transparency on accountancy as well as coherent information on service supply chain processes
- Tracking administrative employment contracts for national staff, updating the existing database to comply with local labour regulations, coordinating and supervising procedures for payroll, controlling the payment of overtime and the closing of the monthly payroll.Preparing declarations form for monthly taxes and employee/employer social security contributions, creating a file containing all data to comply with legal regulations
- Planning and supervising, in close coordination with HR department the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction/briefing, evaluation, potential detection, etc.) of the national staff under his/her responsibility as specified by the line manager and the administrative and logistic processes (end of contract, accommodation, extension of mission, early return, etc) of the international staff of the project in order to ensure an efficient staff sizing, facilitating its reception, movements and legal compliance
- In close collaboration with the Project Coordinator, defining/updating the project security policy, implementing the technical aspects of the risk reduction policy in order to ensure people’s security.
- Participating in monthly reports according to guidelines (SitReps, logistical statistics, etc
- Essential, secondary education or technical skills in three or more of the following fields: vehicle mechanics, energy electricity, ICT, supply management, communication, construction, watsan.
- Valid and clean driving license
- Essential, 2 years of previous working experience. in logistics activities related jobs. Desirable, previous experience in humanitarian aid
- Essential, Mission working language
- User level knowledge of MS
- People Management and Development L2
- Commitment to MSF Principles L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L3
- Results and Quality Orientation L3
- Teamwork and Cooperation L3