HEAD OF GIS DATA COLLECTORS
GIS ACTIVITY MANAGER/ LOGISTICS MANAGER
Supervising the daily field related GIS activities and providing maintenance to the MSF GIS equipment, according to MSF GIS Unit standards and protocols in order to ensure proper implementation of the mission GIS activities at field level.
- Monitoring GIS activities at field level according to MSF GIS Unit standards
- Ensuring the check and follow-up of GIS material (GPS devices/smartphones) under the line manager's supervision through regular check and reporting any anomalies or problems.
- Planning together with the line manager and sectorial responsible the GIS field activities such as
o GPS data collection
o Mobile phones data collection (MDC)
- Coordinating and leading the data collection team under his/her responsibility which includes daily supervision, monitoring of the quality of work and the definition of each person's task, drawing up their working schedules; organizing and leading team meetings; participating in the recruitment of team personnel and attending departments meetings and accounting for his activities
- Providing proper training to data collection team members
- Monitoring the quality of the data produced under his responsibility
- Performing basic data management tasks such as data export and cleaning prior to GIS integration
- Literacy essential, secondary education desirable
- Desirable previous experience in MSF
- Local and mission language essential
- Computer Literacy essential
- GIS software knowledge desirable
- Mobile Apps for data collection desirable
- Results and Quality Orientation L1
- Teamwork and Cooperation L1
- Behavioural Flexibility L1
- Commitment to MSF Principles L1
- Stress Management L2
Las cookies nos ayudan a ofrecer nuestros servicios. Al utilizar nuestros servicios, aceptas el uso de cookies.