Reports to (Hierarchical)
Following medical prescription, plan and carry out individual treatment programmes, by assessing patients’ physical state, in order to maintain, improve or rehabilitate the physical well-being of the patient and prevent physical handicaps.
- Assess patient physical capacities, using different procedures (e.g. functional capacity tests) in order to set up treatment objectives with the patient and therefore improve patient's health and wellbeing.
- Elaborate and implement physiotherapy programmes, including physiotherapy exercises, manipulations, massages, education, utilization of physiotherapy devices and orthopedic equipment, educating and advising patients and their careers on how to prevent and/or improve conditions, in order to accelerate and improve activity results.
- Train patients and care-takers on how to avoid injury in order to create preventive behaviors.
- Actively monitor and report physiotherapy activities (correctly filling in patient files, forms, statistics, and reports) and analyze these statistics in order to improve quality service, preserving patient’s data traceability.
- Take care of physiotherapy equipment, managing the stock, making orders according to activity and cleaning up the equipment, in order to ensure its continuous availability and quality of service.
- Report to the technical referent any problem arising in the service, especially the loss/ robbery/damage of medical equipment or medicines in order to implement the appropriate measures.
Essential, Physiotherapist official degree/diploma.
Not required. (the one from the study period is considered as an experience)
Essential, local language; desirable, mission working language.
Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, service