Carry out all activities related to the collection of data for the mission, according to MSF protocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable information.
- Participating in the preparation of the intervention and materials according to the needs of the survey and the ins-tructions of the supervisor.
- Visiting the target location and explaining the nature and required proces of the survey to the population.
- Accompanying participants throughout the process.
- Recording the collected data in the data collection tool (questionnaire, etc).
- Identifying anomalies and informing supervisor.
- Treating all community members interviewed or associated with the data collection with respect.
- Collaborating closely with colleagues.
- Making sure to follow security protocols.
- Ensuring, promoting and maintaining confidentiality regarding all information registered.
- Compiling and handing over data.
- Participating in other activities required by the supervisor.
Secondary education essential.
- Experience as a data collector desirable
- Experience with working with MSF or other INGOs is desirable
- Local language essential.
- Mission language desirable
Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- Results and Quality Orientation L1
- Teamwork and Cooperation L1
- Behavioural Flexibility L1
- Commitment to MSF Principles L1
- Stress Management L2
Las cookies nos ayudan a ofrecer nuestros servicios. Al utilizar nuestros servicios, aceptas el uso de cookies.