INTERSECTIONAL WORKSHOP MANAGER
Reports to (Hierarchical)
Logistics/ Technical Logistics Coordinator
Reports to (Functional)
Logistics Coordinator/ Technical Logistics Coordinator
Being responsible for defining, implementing and coordinating the intersectional workshop activities in the country in collaboration with the Logistics Coordinators according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the smooth running of the intersectional workshop and the mission(s) vehicles and motorized equipment.
- Defining, planning and budgeting the workshop activities in the country determining the requirements needed to equip the office (incl. staff), in order to respond to the needs of the different missions present in the country
- Coordinating all workshop activities in the country and ensuring the implementation of MSF strategy and procedures according to MSF protocols, national policies and state regulations and project specifications
- Ensuring the proper communication between the different sections and setting the standards and defining the procedures for the necessary services as well as all the periodic servicing of MSF vehicles , mechanical tools and motorized engines (generators, motor pumps, etc.) for the different missions / sections in order to ensure optimal working conditions of the fleet and to enlarge its longevity
- Being responsible for the implementation of an efficient supply management of all spare parts and consumables (fuel, lubricants, etc.) of the workshop, Selecting and negotiating with providers. Ensuring the availability, rational use and continuous delivery service between the different missions.
- Being responsible for the implementation of administrative procedures and vehicle documentation and registration protocols, ensuring compliance with national legal requirements
- Planning and supervising, in close coordination with the HR Co, the associated HR processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the workshop team in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required.
- Ensuring the necessary reporting to the coordination teams of the different Missions in the country on intersectional workshop performance and priorities, proposing corrections if needed.
- Essential degree in mechanics
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in similar Jobs
- Essential mission language, local language desirable
- English or French mandatory
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Strategic Vision L2
- Leadership L2
- People Management and Development L3
- Service Orientation L3
- Teamwork and Cooperation L4